Totoka River what the water gave me
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
All Welcome 
aw, open to anyone that wants to play with Stock :)

Golden light filters in through the bent pine boughs the Gampr and his inky companion had taken shelter under the night before. Between now and then a fresh blanket of snow had fallen, sparkling and bright white in the early morning sun. Stockholm squints as he lifts his head, his breath a thick cloud of visible condensation as he gazes out the opening of their temporary den. For a moment, the Armenian is tempted to tuck his nose back into his fur and go back to sleep for just a bit longer, but the hungry rumble of his empty stomach convinces him otherwise.

Slowly he untangles himself from Coelacanth, careful not to wake her just yet, before slipping out from the warm hollow they had occupied. The fresh snowfall was actually a good sign – it would make tracking prey easier.

He hikes his leg on a tree and paints the snow at its base yellow before continuing on towards the river. They had camped out here because it was one of the locations where the water was still open, there being enough movement to keep it from freezing over completely. Theoretically, the fishing should have been good here, but it wasn’t.

He pauses at the edge of the river, watching the water cascade over ice-slicked rocks a moment before dipping his head down to drink, pondering which direction they should head off in today.
Messages In This Thread
what the water gave me - by Stockholm - February 06, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: what the water gave me - by Ceimca - February 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: what the water gave me - by Stockholm - February 16, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: what the water gave me - by Coelacanth - March 11, 2018, 12:59 AM