Totoka River what the water gave me
112 Posts
Ooc — Sabin
So absent-mindedly lost in his thoughts, the Gampr doesn’t hear the light footsteps crunching through the snow on the other side of the river. He does, however, hear the soft bark and pauses mid drink, water dripping from his muzzle as he catches sight of the small dog on the other side of the riverbank.

In his time with the Man he had met plenty of dogs of all types and sizes, but since washing ashore in the Teekon he had honestly not expected to encounter any of his domestic brethren unless perhaps they were of mixed blood like himself and Seelie. And for a moment he wonders if he might still be dreaming.

He cocks his head to the side in curiosity before remembering his manners – dream or no dream, his father hadn’t raised him to be impolite. “Hello.”

His gaze lingers over the tags on the dog’s collar, and a strange flicker of hope dances in his heart at the thought of seeing humans again. Quickly squashed by the reminder that Seelie’s experiences with the bipeds had not been a pleasant one, and she would not be near as pleased as he would be to be in their presence again. “I’m Stockholm. Are you.. here with your people?”
Messages In This Thread
what the water gave me - by Stockholm - February 06, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: what the water gave me - by Ceimca - February 08, 2018, 12:41 AM
RE: what the water gave me - by Stockholm - February 16, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: what the water gave me - by Coelacanth - March 11, 2018, 12:59 AM