Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the crunch of snow announced another wolf's arrival - at first indra was tense, until the wind lifted and xan's scent filtered into the glade. she summoned a small smile as he got closer, her head low and ears held akimbo. something was different - something about the way he looked at her was not the same as before. suddenly thoughts of ithrik clawed their way to the forefront of her mind and she recoiled in fear, steadying herself with soft gasps as she realized that xan's eyes carried none of ithrik's brutal intensity.

he came closer, uttering a strange whine that indra could not decipher. something in her breast started fluttering wildly and she wanted to rise up to meet him and supplant licks all along his muzzle but she could not -- would not. compelled then by her basal instincts,  indra slowly rolled over onto her back, her wrists tucked to her thin chest as she exposed her belly to the alpha in subordinance.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Indra - February 07, 2018, 07:33 PM