Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
there was a whirl of tawny and a flurry of snow -- indra stepped back as laurel streaked through them like a snarling comet, her tail flagged in dominance and her posture stiff. immediately indra flew to laurel's side, bolstered by her bolder sister's presence. resentfully she eyed reigi, a dull smugness in her gaze as she watched the wolf quickly turn tail.

she felt triumphant but only for a second -- as she turned back to xan and laurel she saw the male posturing aggressively towards her sister. whether it was deserved or not, indra felt a flash of anger seize her heart. laurel's insubordination was overlooked as all indra saw was the flash of xan's teeth - no one threatened laurel!

with a thick snarl glutting her throat indra shoved forwards, attempting to shoulder xan in any way possible so that his attention was redirected to her. there was no question at all who indra would side with if an altercation erupted between the trio. she felt her hackles rising to new heights as she anxiously awaited his reaction.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 03:22 PM