Ankyra Sound change is coming through my shadow
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he was only just getting back from the mess outside of their haven when a howl calls -- exhausted, limping and not in the best of spirits, ingram hastened towards the source. after several huffing minutes with the cold hounding his heels he was greeted by the sight of a wolf not unlike him -- dark furred with deep moss green eyes and exotic, captivating cheeks.

ingram allowed his gaze to rake over her figure unabashedly -- he was too tired, too sore to pretend to be diplomatic. any other day he might have been cheery, but he was soured by the day's unpleasant turn of events. his hackles lifted in pallisades as he considered she might be a wolf from furi's pack come to accost them, but she bears no scent he recognizes. if she had been closer to the borders he would have driven her out with aggression, but unlike the other interlopers to defile their forest, she had hung back and seemed well away from their clearly marked borders.

he did not let his guard down, but he spoke: "why are you here?" he asked wearily, a twinge of mistrust in his voice. he wished wylla was here - she was so much better at the Big Boss thing than he.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 06, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 07, 2018, 12:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 07, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 09, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 09, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - February 11, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Ingram Sr - February 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: change is coming through my shadow - by Samaantine - March 11, 2018, 04:56 PM