Bearclaw Valley I need time to replace what I gave away
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
<3

The pale man nodded and then fell silent, Gwen's cerulean gaze wandering to the snow scattered roughly around her ghostly paws as she stood, before another presence caught her attention. The scent of a woman in heat was found but she paid that no notice, peering around to spot the creature that observed from behind the male before losing interest and padding off into the distance. Then, from that moment onward, the alpha seemed distracted, and it was easy to spot the reasons for this. The woman, however, sparked a flicker of curiousity - the male was clearly enticed by her, and yet she did not hold herself like an alphess would. Were they mates, or were they not?

Deciding to forget about it for now, the dove listened once the brute spoke again, words distant as though he was still captured by the girl who had prowled away, and she nodded. "Thank you, sir." With that, the meeting shriveled away and the Eruna was left alone, beginning to pad into the valley. She would work hard, partly to keep herself distracted and partly so that she might earn the alpha's favour - she did not wish to be cast away again, not if she could be found useful in this place. Gwen just wished to have a purpose somewhere, that was her only hope with a new start in a new place.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 10, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 05:29 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 05:43 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: I need time to replace what I gave away - by Gwen - February 14, 2018, 10:18 AM