Wapun Meadow i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin
45 Posts
Ooc —
he was aware of the conflict that roiled in her - he steadied any further advance, instead fixing her with a somewhat inquisitive stare. their strange dance in the wapun meadows was as old as any, but he felt there was restraint in her step and reservation in the soft whine that spilled from her parted jaws. he watched her carefully, noticing the shift in posture a moment too late as her teeth snapped close to his cheek.

he sprung back lightly, his hackles rifling in surprise. he made no other move to approach her this time, instead electing to stay rooted in the spot he had landed in. he did not think her actions were play - there was something too solemn about her deportment to ilicit any sort of feelings of gambol. his tail swept back and forth over his hocks and he cast her a quizzical stare with his head tilted to the side like a listing ship and both long ears pressed forward in question. he did not understand the hesitancy in her actions, or the pining way she whined; he thought she was sending him mixed messages and did not know which signal carried more earnest - yes or no.
Messages In This Thread
i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 06:59 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 08:36 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 10, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 10, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 11, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Ich'aak - February 11, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: i can feel your teeth on my paper-moon skin - by Reigi - February 21, 2018, 09:19 PM