Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the waif had spent her time simmering since their last encounter -- a rare shade of jealousy panged her heart - not necessarily because she deeply pined for the alpha, but because she had been scorned. it did not occur to her that this was how laurel must have felt growing up alongside her russet shadow -- indra had never in her life been rejected and as she watched xan chose someone else over her, it stirred feelings of self pity and resentment. it was an irrational side of herself she was not used to battling, and after a few feeble attempts to cheer herself up, gave in to the emotional monstrosity that commanded her.

like xan she had taken special care to avoid everyone that had the misfortune to be present at that meeting except for laurel, but before long a sense of restlessness overcame her. whether it was that strange indra from before or herself, she could not tell, but she felt compelled to obey it.

she was surprised then when she heard xan approach - part of her wanted to greet her alpha with friendly licks, but the part of her that still keenly felt rejection forbade her from approaching. coolly she watched the male approach with hare in his mouth -- while her head lowered in recognition of his superior status, there sat in her amber eyes a coldness that had not been there before.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM