Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
he seemed taken aback by her accusation -- good. she felt vindicated as he reeled from her allegation. it was a small salve in return for the wound he had left her when he chose reigi instead of her and laurel. he complimented her and she inflated in the manner of a pleased chickadee, her fur on end and her gaze somewhat softer than before.

she placed a thin paw over the carcass then, pulling it towards her carefully as she considered her words.

"okay." she accepted with a roll of her shoulders. she did not know how to direct the conversation now, so she fell silent with a troubled bite of her lower lip.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM