Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
she was not a wolf of guile - the inflection in her monosyllabic utterance was genuine. she looked upon him as he took a step towards her. there was hesitance in the ground he covered and she knew it.

if she were laurel, she might have guilted him or manipulated him further - she might have held this transgression over his head a while longer. she didn't though, because his simple compliment had mollified her and while she had know way of knowing for certain. she believed his statement was the truth. she was pretty. she thought so, anyway.

there was still some hurt in her gaze, but she also dearly wanted to reconcile with him. she might not have been angry anymore, but her ego was still a little stung. she offered a thin, short smile. "no."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM