Bearclaw Valley I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra did not understand her emotions any better than xan did. while the two sprung from different wells, they supped of the same water -- indra drowned in the tenacity of her own hormones -- and xan was just obeying the call of the wild.

she had put a fair amount of distance between them when xan called behind her. there was an imploring tone to his voice, but indra did not convey it as desperate. like her, he was confused -- and like her, he was overwhelmed by the strangeness of indra's condition. she swallowed shakily, turning back to look at him carefully. she wanted more than anything to stay, but he was right - it was not what she wanted, it was what it wanted -- she didn't even know what it was -- irrational second psyche? little voice in her head? hormone monstress?  "i don't know what's wrong with me." she managed to disclose suddenly, a lance of shame piercing her chest. she felt sorry for being angry with him when she shouldn't be. she felt sorry for feeling spurned. mostly, she felt sorry when she witnessed that faint twinge of hurt across his muzzle. she had not wanted to hurt him.

quickly then, she strode away - and sorrow and disappointment followed hot on her heels.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 11, 2018, 11:29 PM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 12, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 03:46 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Xan - February 16, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: I’m your toy, I’m your toy, I’m your toy - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:05 AM