Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was quiet as Hydra responded to her. Or.. Lyra. Alya? She never knew for sure and she honestly didn't think it really mattered. They were all one in the same - cruel, manipulative, untrustworthy... Though this conversation was certainly disconcerting. She was actually finding it a little hard to muster her usual level of discomfort in being in the presence of one of the dark sisters at that moment. Whichever of the triplets this was, she was being unusually nice, and friendly. It was oddly... enjoyable. Disconcerting indeed...

She smiled at the idea of having Rannoch train her in fighting. "I can't imagine Rannoch trying to teach me to fight..." she commented thoughtfully, "He'd be too distracted by trying not to hurt me. But.. maybe Terance. Though I'd hate to take up his time, or yours even. I'm sure you all have more important things to do." She considered for a moment before adding, in a smaller voice, "But maybe. If you had free time."

It felt uncomfortable immediately and she hoped silently that the woman would turn her down. Or, at the very least, never actually follow through if she did agree. As comfortable as this conversation had begun to feel, there were certain things that Liffey couldn't let go of. Though in that moment, she was beginning to wish quite desperately again that she could - a feeling that lingered long after Hydra had left and Liffey stood alone with only her thoughts and the beta's unexpected gift to keep her company.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM