Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His breath came in slow inhales and exhales, blue eyes focused on her as she curled up despite his attempts to soothe her. Another whimper left his maw, this time a plea as he wiggled toward her. Then she spoke again and he froze up. You aren't the one I love... his ears flicked backwards. There was someone else? Had he mistakenly formed feelings for her when she was attached to another? He swallowed back his doubts, focusing on the woman in front of him instead. She was what mattered whether she loved him or not. He loved her...he knew this at that point, he loved her and he would be by her side. 

She looked back at him and he saw the shift in her gaze. Her whine of relief mixed with his sigh of relief as he gave a questioning thump of his tail between his legs. His body relaxed a bit as she crawled toward him and he pressed his nose to her throat, licking at her muzzle and cheeks slowly and lovingly. "You thought...I was Lonzo. It's alright...I forgive you. But Onyx...you need to tell me who Lonzo is. I need to know everything so I can help you. If I know I can protect you. Déarfaidh mé mo fhuil agus anam" He spoke softly as he covered her with kisses and before he knew what he was doing he'd recited his home pack's oath. An oath that if broken would curse the one who spoke it. He tensed up before deciding he really meant it....if anyone deserved and needed that Oath more, it was onyx.

translated: I swear by my blood and soul
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Dakarai - February 14, 2018, 05:59 PM