Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He remained still as she spoke, though he continued to lick at her fur. The kissing changed into something more like grooming, his tongue rasping across her fur in slow, long strokes. "I will never do anything to harm you. I am nothing like him and I know you aren't weak. There's a difference between being traumatized and being weak." he said firmly but in a soft voice. As she moved away he slowly rolled over and pushed himself into a sitting position.

His ears flicked back as she questioned whether or not he'd chase her down. His thoughts went to how Blackfeather had gone out of their way to hunt him down across teekon, but he didn't voice these thoughts. "If he does, I'll be there to protect you. I...I won't ever let him hurt you. Even if he takes you, I'd hunt you both down and fight for you until he breathes his last breathe" the thought of Lonzo taking her made his heart skip a beat as a jolt of fear went through him. Would he fail to protect her so badly that she'd be taken?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Dakarai - February 15, 2018, 09:42 AM