Moonspear tell me again how rome burned
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
drogon gave his head a soft shake when vela made it a point to remind him that she was entirely self-sufficient. he knew that and her taking him up on his offer of breakfast in bed didn't make her any less independent. he didn't want her to have to rely on him. he wanted her outspoken, he wanted her fiercely independent. he only offered because he wanted to, because he wanted an excuse to see her. not because he felt like he had to provide for her. she could let him spoil her a little bit, at least, if only indulge him. "i know you are," drogon reassures her. "i wouldn't have you any other way." he wanted a girl that would ride or die with him, after all. "i offered because i want to, but also because bringing you breakfast seems like a good excuse to see you every morning." it's the first time that he's admitted ( even subtly ) that he's developing feelings for her and he speaks it nonchalantly, as if it's a fact that's already well known.

discreetly, drogon watches for her reaction to his words, trying to act like it was no big deal that he wants to see her every morning. he likes to think he's smooth but aside from his once crush on her older sister, hydra, he's not sure how to broach the subject of romantic feelings. he only knows that vela often sneaks her way into his thoughts in the most random of times and though she frustrates him at times he looks forward to spending time with her. he looks forward to how she challenges him. it inspires him to keep improving on himself.

drogon's ears cup forth atop his skull and he lets out a small noise akin to the clearing of one's throat. he isn't afraid of her reject per say but that doesn't mean he wants to necessarily face it, if it's coming. "so, what's on your agenda for today?" he asks. drogon is eager to throw himself into work or ...something. his day was clear, at least until his night shift patrol, and while he'd expected to spend some time with her he's prepared to go his separate way if she decides it's better or if she had other plans. drogon almost forgot that charon wanted her to train/patrol with him instead of drogon himself and realizes now, in the silence that follows both his admittance and his question that she might very well have plans to spend time with her father.
Messages In This Thread
tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 14, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 15, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 16, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 18, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 19, 2018, 04:23 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 21, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 24, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 27, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 02, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2018, 04:41 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - April 07, 2018, 03:20 PM