Moonspear tell me again how rome burned
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
"well, yes," drogon responds to her question about being the only in his den but adds, "but i also meant exclusive like you and i together ...as boyfriend and girlfriend." he clarifies, glimpsing away from her for the briefest of moments. he's not shy and he is sure about her, about what he's starting to feel for her but drogon's no smooth talking casanova. he can be smooth, certainly, but he's just a delinquent teenager sailing into uncharted waters on a moonless night with nothing but the light of a lantern to guide his way. drogon shifts his weight ever so slightly and glimpses back to her where his gaze rests as he waits for her reaction to the clarification he's added to his initial question with a flutter of nerves in his stomach.

drogon smiles to himself as if he's got a secret as his innuendo goes over vela's head and offers her no clarification this time. maybe he stayed closed lipped to infuriate her but mostly he didn't feel like explaining to her what he meant. "i'll tell you later." he promises nonchalantly knowing that he wouldn't. the conversation then switches to charon, naturally, and though drogon doesn't necessarily want to speak about her father he's the one that brought him up and is nevertheless glad that vela's focuses now on a different aspect of their conversation as opposed to his missed innuendo. "don't —," drogon cringes slightly. "— don't ask him. i mean, he barely knows anything about me so he can't really like me." that was drogon's own fault. in his plight to keep himself out of trouble he'd avoided the alpha male as much as he could. he hasn't spent much time with amekaze either but he's talked to her one on one on an occasion, at least. "authority and i ...we don't ...get along," drogon takes a moment's pause to sigh and offer vela a sheepish grin. "and in trying to stay off of his radar i've spent a lot of time avoiding your dad." drogon's candid with her, not wanting to have secrets. "i'll change that. i want you. i want to be with you vela and i know that his opinion matters to you." drogon wanted to do it. for her. the scary part was drogon wasn't sure that there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for her.

she licks the tip of his nose then and drogon lets the heavy truth of their conversation fade away as she decides on warrior training. "defense or offense?" he inquires.
Messages In This Thread
tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 14, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 15, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 16, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 18, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 19, 2018, 04:23 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 21, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 24, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 27, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 02, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2018, 04:41 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - April 07, 2018, 03:20 PM