Moonspear tell me again how rome burned
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
the thought of telling charon that he and vela were exclusive and together was enough to make drogon cringe. he respected moonspear's alpha male and it was true that vela's parents should probably know that she had a boyfriend but the thought of letting them know didn't exactly fill him with excitement. it would be different if he knew that charon would approve but drogon is fairly certain that the freckled leader wouldn't approve and though drogon is very confrontational by nature he'd been doing his best to remain off of charon's radar. which wasn't necessarily good for him but at the very least it wasn't bad either. yet, vela's right. they should know. the worst that they could do was kick him out of the pack — and to drogon that seemed unnecessarily dramatic just because he was with their daughter. "he's your dad," drogon teases with a sly smirk tugging at the edges of his lips, letting his hesitance melt away. "i think it should be whenever you're ready to tell him."

their conversation shifts then, to him and her desire to know more about him. on principle, drogon's not very good at speaking about himself. he's narcissistic to many extents but he's always had a tendency to remain partially in the shadows. no one could really say that they knew much about him when he thinks about it. "i was born in a place called enok tundra." the truth was that it was a story he told so many times growing up that it had become his truth. teaghlaigh and roarke ...the actual truth was long since gone to him pushed out of his mind as he learned to cope with the trauma of what he endured as a young child. "i was always adventurous and one day i crossed the borders into a neighboring territory. i got lost, i was too young to have been near the borders by myself to begin with but —," drogon gives a lofty rise and fall of his shoulders. "— anyway, a stranger found me and promised to take me home but instead he led me here, to teekon wilds and abandoned me to die near blackfeather woods. a woman named nyx took me in and adopted me. i spent a few months in their ranks but ... i made an enemy out of some of the others boys and i didn't agree with their religion or their methods and one day i left and never looked back. i travelled for a while, sometimes on my own and sometimes with other wolves and the last time i was travelling alone i came across your sister hydra and she recruited me and here i am." in lieu of keeping a very long story short he glossed over a lot of details and stuck to the main points sparing her glimpses to see her reactions as he told her his story.
Messages In This Thread
tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 14, 2018, 05:07 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 15, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 16, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 18, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 19, 2018, 04:23 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 21, 2018, 09:12 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 24, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 27, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - February 28, 2018, 04:36 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - February 28, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2018, 04:26 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 02, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2018, 04:18 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - March 05, 2018, 04:20 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by RIP Wintersbane - April 07, 2018, 04:41 AM
RE: tell me again how rome burned - by Vela - April 07, 2018, 03:20 PM