Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai hadn't reached the moose yet when a creamy shape went flying from his peripheral and grabbed his attention. He turned his head and saw Onyx, faltering in his approach and staring at her with concern. He wanted to go to her and make sure she was alright but he couldn't afford to do so. If he was to prove anything right now it would be to continue the hunt even though both him and his...friend? Lover? Mate? Was injured. After all...she had wanted to prove she was capable and this was the consequence of that. 

With a sharp exhale through his nostrils he ran at the moose, pushing through the pain in his shoulder. He spotted several packmates at it's hocks and so he swerved toward it's forelimbs. He aimed for the stretch of tight muscle along the back of the limb and lunged,fangs sinking in and tearing. The moose's steps faltered and it bellowed, swinging it's head down toward Dakarai who jumped back and quickly circled around to the opposite side, waiting for the chance to do the same thing.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Dakarai - March 09, 2018, 02:43 PM