Bearclaw Valley Am I being too greedy by even asking this question
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
as indra descended upon reigi to discipline her, the subordinate became aware of her approach and flew back, retreating from the moose's side with a flurry of snapping teeth. indra's ears remained assertively pressed forward, and her posture remained dominant -- but the subordinate had backed from the kill under indra's pressure which was all the redleaf girl had commanded. she pressed no further, content her right to feast second along xan remained uncontested.

her gaze fell to blondine briefly in acknowledgement, but she said nothing -- the cold plains of her features read well of the girl's impressions.  without any further posturing she fell to the moose's stifle, far enough from xan that her presence would not seem threatening -- and greedily tore thick intestine from membrane walls with coarse, powerful tugs of her hungry jaws.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Xan - February 14, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Am I being too greedy by even asking this question - by Indra - March 16, 2018, 02:54 PM