Witch's Marsh I ate the whole world to find you.
170 Posts
Ooc — JB

Rheia was just starting to step out of the deepest bit of ferrous bogwater, each paw shaking as it was withdrewn only to be reinserted out of necessity, when a chuff caught in the thickened air. She turned her tall ears first, then the rest of her head, and saw the whiteness of his figure. While this would have usually deterred her with some haste Rheia was bold today, she was not feeling as flighty. In fact, upon realizing it was a wolf, she was curious of him and crept free of the bog's foul waters just to get a little bit closer. She was oblivious to who this was - until she came close enough to brush fur upon fur in stride, and with a curious probing of her nose she caught Xan's scent beyond the murk. The girl froze up for a moment but could not place the scent, and instead fanned her tail and bat the air with it, happy with her current company.

Messages In This Thread
I ate the whole world to find you. - by Spooky Camilla - February 14, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: I ate the whole world to find you. - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: I ate the whole world to find you. - by Spooky Camilla - February 23, 2018, 11:48 AM