Flycatcher Downs now that you're done shuffling the tits off the queens
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
perhaps it was because there was so much going on that day -- the challenge, the snarl of alien birds above -- but indra felt high-strung and on edge, and it was likely her sister did too. she threw herself in laurel's way and the two tumbled in a swirl of flinging legs and snow -- and then, all of the sudden, they were entangled on the ground.

indra regained her bearings enough to sit upright in the snow, the entire right side of her body consumed by white powder. she shook her head and looked at skowl out of breath, and then to laurel. she rose from the ground and walked to laurel, glancing over her body to make sure she had not been hurt by their collision. "sorry," she breathed, looking to the ground in slight embarassment that she could be so clumsy. skowl's question had significant merit - what the hell was going on? indra genuinely didn't know. there was so much going on she didn't even know where to start. "what's going on?" she repeated, the tonal inflection of her words brimming with the first soft touches of hysteria.

"there's things in the air, and we were running, and laurel got challenged and i just -- wait --"  she squinted, pulling back enough to level him a pretty hefty look: "what are you doing here?" not that she minded he was here -- just that the last time she had encountered him had been miles and miles from the valley they were in now.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: now that you're done shuffling the tits off the queens - by Indra - February 19, 2018, 03:15 PM