Wapun Meadow Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He had originally expected to see joy upon her face at his arrival - but none was shown, only looks of sorrow to drag her features. Mawk felt knots tightening in his chest, hope that was corrupted by doubt and regret. What was wrong? He didn't understand. Was she simply lonely? He supposed since Illecebra had stepped so beautifully into his life and lighted his way like a freshly lit candle, he had no longer been alone. He'd had a family ever since, he'd belonged in a place so sweet, no matter the troubles that had occured.

Her gaze pleaded for understanding, and he felt a sharp stab within his chest. Her words that followed caused a knife to pierce through his heart, expression falling. The bird that heralded his happiness at his sibling's return was swiftly shot down, scatters of feathers each a piece of love he had crafted for her, each a little idea, a plan, so many plans. Adventures. She wanted... to leave? "I... I see." Mawk whispered, tongue drawing out to swipe across his lips, a plethora of emotions crossing his features. The bird had fallen, and now sorrow replaced it.

"Did I... do something wrong, dear sister? Please, tell me. What is it that makes you wish to leave?" He spoke after a moment of silence, finding that after those words he was simply speechless. Idiot, you've fucked something up, she deserves a better brother.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Underneath it all I'm held captive by the hole inside - by Mawk - March 02, 2018, 09:33 AM