Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
In spite of their situation, she found herself a little swoony over Rannoch's talk of their children. He was going to be an incredible father. She had her own doubts about herself still. She had never actually liked kids. She had hated her adopted siblings when she was little, and she hadn't been overly fond of Titmouse during their time at the Vale. But more recently, she had found herself appreciating kids more and more, and the thought of actually having her own had made her happy. And if it would make her mate happy, then she was all in.

Liffey nodded in agreement to his suggestion. She liked Wraen, though she wasn't certain she would have any ability to convince the girl to come. That might ultimately be up to Terance, assuming he would be on board as well. She smiled at the idea of them coming along. It would be a comfort to her knowing they had support, but she was not fool enough to think that it wouldn't be another point of contention for their soon-to-be-former packmates.

"I think so too," she said with a smile. It faded quickly as her mind continued to whirl and anxiety reclaimed in her focus. She sighed deeply and looked at her mate with a sad frown, "This is going to be hard. And... I'm afraid that it might also be dangerous."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 17, 2018, 10:46 AM