Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey was comforted somewhat by her mate's words. She knew that it was true - Gannet would want what was best for her. But that didn't mean it wouldn't hurt him to learn that what was best for her wasn't to stay here by his side. Understanding could only heal so much. She knew that from experience.

Slowly she nodded, anxiety tightening in her belly like an ulcer. She leaned into his embrace, seeking comfort of her own. If nothing else, she and Rannoch would be together still. Come hell or high water, Rannoch belonged to her and she to him. They had found a place for themselves once before and they could do it again. That thought actually did comfort her, but then suddenly another thought pressed into her mind and she pulled suddenly away from Rannoch and looked at him sharply.

"Rannoch Frostfur," Liffey barked with a frown, "You thought I was going to break up with you? Are you out of your mind? I forbid you from ever thinking something so absurd again. Break up with you..." She shook her head. Part of her felt bad that he had suffered so from her disconnection lately, but another was bothered that he would ever think that she would leave him, no matter the circumstances. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Break up with him indeed. "I would die before I ever let you go, and don't you ever doubt that," she said, gentler this time as she scooted on back into his arms.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 25, 2018, 09:43 AM