Bearclaw Valley and i will rejoice, and be glad for it
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set shortly after the challenge thread - paging interested parties @Xan @Laurel @Reigi but all are welcome

the troubling altercation at the border had roused indra into a paranoid state. swiftly, she pressed through the snow and the pines, calling for xan. she thought it would be right to inform him of the insubordination the nameless female had exercised -- to tell him that in her own eyes, that woman was no more trustworthy than a rabid stoat.

suffice to say, indra would never look at the mute wolf the same way again; what had started as tentative apprehension was now outright suspicion, as well as a mix of persistent and enduring disdain. as far as she was concerned, reigi now scraped the bottom of the barrel - the silent wolf would find no comradeship in the russet girl any longer.

she howled once more for xan, and circled around the rendezvous with worried little steps. she wondered if blondine would be there, or the others that she had come to know in the valley. bitterly she wondered if that woman would come too. perhaps she would defend herself in front of xan -- perhaps she would be powerless to. whatever transpired, indra knew reigi had been wrong to attempt to assert her dominance over the longest standing member in the pack -- and this, more than anything, compelled her to seek audience and be done with the untrustworthy creature once and for all.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 01:45 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 17, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 17, 2018, 07:51 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 19, 2018, 12:36 AM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Xan - February 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: and i will rejoice, and be glad for it - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:47 PM