King Elk Forest i've been watching you creep
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
@Delight & @Nathaniel, but aw <3 backdated to the fifteenth.

wanderlust had tugged at mona, but, ashamed of what had befallen her — when had she come to consider him that? — soldier had been injured, kept herself close. she would not roam again until he was better. such was her punishment. the girl lay down in the snow and huffed, pushing a rock along through the flakes with her paw.
in a moment her ears had risen; there was an unfamiliar sound in the air. mona was on her feet quickly, tracking the odd vibrations until she came up against the border. despite her attempts to hold firm, the girl leapt them and continued on, lengthening her stride until the whirring grew louder.
and louder, but mona was transfixed by the sight of the round metal bird in the air, suspended strangely and larger than any she had ever see. a bird! she thought, even as something moved in the avian's pupil —
a sharp pain beneath the fur of her shoulder; a cry; weakened legs bringing her down to snow.
sleep.
it was dusk when mona stumbled back over the borders of her packland, crying fitfully for the two wolves she knew out of all her packmates. and around her slim neck, a thick strap and a square, unnatural shape tucked almost under her chin. muzzy, the girl tripped and lay half prone on the ground, blinking green eyes lazily at a sky that spun slowly.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
i've been watching you creep - by Mona - February 17, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: i've been watching you creep - by Anatha - February 17, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: i've been watching you creep - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 18, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: i've been watching you creep - by Mona - February 24, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: i've been watching you creep - by Anatha - March 02, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: i've been watching you creep - by Mona - March 09, 2018, 01:40 PM