Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram couldn't help but admire her willingness - if someone told him he needed to do something for them, he would have told them to fuck right off. it was probably good the roles were reversed in this particular scenario, otherwise ingram would have starved to death a long time ago.

the girl made to leave, but paused. she cast her sunny face behind her and inquired his name. he did not see the harm in giving it, especially not if she was going to come back. "it's ingram. and this is grimnismal." she could do with that information whatever she wanted -- be it return with a mouthful of mushrooms, or fade from memory as another nameless face entreating harbor on their cold shores.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Ingram Sr - February 17, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM