Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
she was so dapper - ingram watched, somewhat mystified still, as the girl strode away with ebullience on her heels. what he would do to be that cheerful again, he couldn't say.

his ear slid back of its own accord as the tread of another wolf sounded out behind him; for a moment he half expected to spin around and have to forcibly remove the girl -- instead, his gaze fell on the golden-hued features of a packmate. he apprised nyx with a wry smile, returning her suggestive taunt with a wide grin. "can you blame me? i'm a sucker for a pretty face." he joked, nudging his comrade with a gentle slant of his shoulder. "besides, isn't that how you got in?" cue innocent blinking and a humorous upturn of his lips. while he thought no wolf was as pretty as chusi, he was not going to lie -- he certainly favored the ladies.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Ingram Sr - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM