Ankyra Sound that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
his nudge was met with a clack of teeth - he exaggeratedly pulled away, a feigned expression of wounded surprise on his lips. "whoa!" he exclaimed playfully, his tail wagging as he trounced away from her feisty business end. he had no plans of falling prey to those pearly whites -- besides, he would hate to dull their pristine surface with his scraggly hide. "it's nice to have a face as equally good looking as mine around." ingram conceded with a joking grin.

he scouted ahead a moment just to make sure reef was really gone. her prints led far away from grimnismal, and content she had gone to uphold her word he swung back towards nyx in a lofty trot. for a moment it looked as if he would bowl straight into her -- strides before contact he altered his trajectory and issued a drive-by nip at a front leg before careening past her. "last one to the grotto is a hangry wylla!" he announced, turning his canter into a mach speed gallop as he pounded helter-skelter through the woods.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Reef - February 17, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 18, 2018, 04:08 AM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 21, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Ingram Sr - February 25, 2018, 09:02 PM
RE: that good ship and crew was a bone to be chewed - by Nyx - February 26, 2018, 04:03 PM