Moonspear i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Gannet smiled when her saw her, but it fell away quickly. She breathed in deeply and sighed as the guilt crept in. She was about to hurt him.

"Rannoch and I are leaving Moonspear," she said, seeing no point in beating around the bush about it. It would hurt whether she said it now or in five minutes once their small talk about the weather was finished - might as well do it now and save him the agony of waiting to see what he clearly could see coming.

"I'm not happy here, Gannet," she explained, tears pricking the corners of her eyes, "I've never felt at home here, and I've tried. But I can't keep living here,  in a place where I feel so out of place and alone and... frankly, scared. I don't like what they did to you. I don't like what they did to Titmouse, and I can't live my life in a place where I worry about my own safety and that of my family. I'm glad for you, that you're happy being here, and that you have friends here and you feel safe. But I don't feel safe. I can't feel safe until I trust them, and I cannot find a way to do that."

Tears were spilling from her fire eyes now, but she blinked through them to look at her friend's face. "Please... please don't hate me," she begged him softly.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined. - by Liffey - February 19, 2018, 07:03 PM