Moonspear i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had expected anger, hurt, and betrayal. She knew that the decision she had made for herself was not going to be a popular one. It was not going to be easily understood, but she believed in her reasoning (from time to time) and she hoped that others would understand as well. But... they wouldn't if they never gave her the chance to explain.

Her eyes widened as Gannet turned and left. The move was so abrupt and shocking that she simply sat there, staring at his pale form as it disappeared through the trees. She called his name belatedly and finally made as though to go after him. She went only a few steps though before she stopped, thinking against it. Liffey didn't know what to think of the action. She was too stunned, too confused, and too miserably guilty to inflict her company on someone who had clearly denied her desperate request to not be hated.

Liffey turned and swept away through the trees, deciding to take some time to recuperate from this interaction before having her next.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i just meant that you would be emotionally ruined. - by Liffey - February 19, 2018, 08:51 PM