Dragoncrest Cliffs she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blixen's call rises into the air for her. it comes as something of a surprise to the wanlida if only because she isn't overly close to the girl. eske, however, knows that blixen and furi are close and things that her daughter second is the reason for the call until she arrives upon the small gathering and her suspicions towards the call's meaning shifts. she moves past hvitserk acknowledging him with a stink eye only — he may be kru now but that does not mean he is forgiven in her eyes. eske believes that he would abandon them in an instant if freyja were to show up at their doorstep and that belief on where hvitserk's true loyalties lie keeps her from trusting him in much of any capacity. she moves towards blixen and thuringwethil, steps ceasing when she reaches the place where the two women wait. "heda," she addresses the commander first, offering her a submissive lick beneath her chin before wanlida looks then to heda's daughter. "blixen." she greets the young gona with a small inclination of her head before she takes a few steps back to focus upon the pair content to entirely ignore hvitserk's presence.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she says that i am changing, i am more than she bargained for - by RIP Blodreina - February 26, 2018, 03:55 AM