Moonspear in mountains that are stacked with fear.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Private 
Liffey and Rannoch had planned to do this together - to go to each that they needed to see and speak to them, systematically checking their list off one by one until they arrived here at last. But when it came down to it, Rannoch had taken the brunt of the discussions, and so Liffey took this one on herself - the most important one of all.

@Charon.

She lingered near to the borders when she tilted her head back to call for him. Part of her considered that this would be the most likely to find the alpha. Another part considered that any moment now, the cerberus might be learning of their impending departure and so soon would be descending on her to rip her to pieces before she could take Rannoch away from them. If that happened, she would be glad to be near to the borders where she could more quickly get out of dodge. Not that she truly believed there would be any hiding from them if they did decide to take offense at their departure.

But she shouldn't think about those things now. Her feet were already feeling dangerously cold. She had to continue to remind herself of the reasons that mattered the most in this situation, no matter how selfish they were seemed. And also, no matter how angry and disappointed her friend got with her...
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 19, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 20, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 20, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 21, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 21, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 22, 2018, 03:00 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 22, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 23, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 25, 2018, 09:30 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 26, 2018, 03:57 AM