Moonspear in mountains that are stacked with fear.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
I opted for a lil of both :) Last post for me! You can post again or just archive!

Charon shouted at her, but Liffey couldn't find it in herself to care about his words now that she had seen through him. She did wonder momentarily about his own hypocrisy - acting betrayed because she hadn't spoken when simultaneously demanding her loyalty without question. How could his desires even make sense to himself? Was he truly this blind to his own narcissism? Had she ever actually held this angry, sad little man in any sort of esteem? It was too much. So much of her world was shattering before her very eyes. She had wielded the hammer herself for most of it, but she had never expected the rest to come crumbling down alongside of it.

Liffey hadn't seen the attack coming, otherwise she would've moved quicker and maybe been a little less sentimental in her last words. They were still trickling from her lips when her former alpha cried out in rage and sprang. She had barely stood when she ducked away from his attack - quickly enough to avoid him grabbing hold of her muzzle, but not enough that she didn't feel the hard scrape of his teeth against her barely healed wounds. The cut seared with pain as it was torn open again, but it wasn't enough to stop Liffey from propelling herself away from him as quickly as possible. She was not a fool to think she could take Charon in a fight, nor was she angry enough to have any desire to hurt him. All she wanted was to get away from this dark place and its vicious family, and find her way back to peace and joy. To Rannoch.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 19, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 20, 2018, 04:39 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 20, 2018, 06:06 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 21, 2018, 02:59 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 21, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 22, 2018, 03:00 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 22, 2018, 08:52 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 23, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Liffey - February 25, 2018, 09:30 AM
RE: in mountains that are stacked with fear. - by Charon - February 26, 2018, 03:57 AM