Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark winced at Steph's question, blue eyes full of sympathy for the girl. She still seemed a little out of it, so whatever had happened Stark was hoping that it would wear off quickly enough. "Let me try," He said quickly, although no matter what he did it seemed impossible. Neither his efforts nor Clary's seemed to make the collar budge a bit, and he was growing more worried by the moment. Eventually an almost eerie silence filled the area and Stark gently nosed along the girl's cheek, tongue quickly washing over her to soothe the fur along her scruff he'd messed up in dragging her there. "We'll wait till you feel better then make for the dens." He said softly, still standing on high alert until they were able to relocate, and even then, the male didn't relax for hours as Steph recovered. 

tossed an ending on this since i"ve held it up for so long! let me know if you want anything changed <3

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Stark - May 10, 2018, 05:21 PM