ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram could see the sudden change in chusi's disposition; an ire that rivaled his sister's descended her features, and suddenly, her ochre eyes weren't so warm anymore. he was cowed by it, and turned his head away in shame.

wylla came shortly after, snarling and bristling as she chased the girl from their land. ingram was at a loss, gloom sinking his heart -- he was crestfallen as he dejectedly followed after his sister. he wanted to stop the both of them, to smack sense into both of their bullish heads -- to make them get along so he could be happy -- but it simply was not fate for him to be happy.

chusi's parting words speared through him cleaner than any talon ever would. he looked at her sadly, calling after rather sorrowfully: "DOES THAT MEAN YOU'RE BREAKING UP WITH ME?"

but already her figure was gone, and his words bounded back to him in the still woods. he turned to wylla and frustration welled in him. refusing to meet her gaze as well he fumbled a quiet "nothing.", hastily turning from her at a desperate lope.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Ingram Sr - March 07, 2018, 06:25 PM