Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
ima wrap this up! Chan, just slap me if I'm overstepping ;)

The meeting had been brief, but Liffey was thankful for it. Beaten as her brother was, it was immeasurably good to see that he had not been defeated by what the cerberus had done to him. He began to make departing words, and so Liffey stepped forward to embrace him tightly before letting him go. Words had failed her entirely now - she had none to give to either her brother or his similarly mute friend as the pair stepped away. She turned to Rannoch as they left and pressed herself against him, pulling his strength into her before they too turned to continue their own journey of recovery from the hellish experience of Moonspear.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM