Bearclaw Valley and now i am shown, the treacherous pains to become something whole
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra was on the same wavelength as laurel, though it was unknown to her. she envisioned what would happen should that scene unfold; indra was not a bloodthirsty girl, but that wolf had challenged the only thing in the world that mattered to her. she would never let reigi live that down.

she nibbled lightly at laurel's ear in affectionate rejoinder, mulling over what laurel had just spoken. she liked bearclaw valley - she liked xan, she liked blondine -- she even liked poet and phocion - she would be sad to leave this world behind, but then she remembered how her parents had done it to her. these dark thoughts quickly contorted her affectionate ones, and suddenly, the prospect of leaving this all behind didn't seem so hard at all.

she mused on if the wolf would run away again - then xan would really know how badly he had messed up. "yeah. maybe." she replied quietly, her eyes dull as she worked out these various scenarios in her mind. "we're smarter than her. we can think of something."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread