Wapun Meadow redemption has freed the burden from me
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
set present day - AW. tags for visibility.

it was certain: the bizarre wolf that had the chutzpah to threaten her sister was gone. indra had only traced her stale scent past the borders before she turned back victoriously, a somewhat unusual swagger to her steps as she thought about informing @Laurel of the news. childishly she flung herself on the boulder the mute wolf often habituated, urine splattering from her crouched form as she thought of spiteful ways to announce this was their pack and she was no longer welcome.

indra found herself entertaining wild thoughts about the nature of the wolf's departure. maybe a bighorn sheep had gored her, and she was dying some chilly and lonesome death on the fringes of a distant mountain. maybe she had smartened up and realized that the redleaf girls were better -- maybe she had fled in order to hide her shame that her insubordination had negative consequences.

indra dearly hoped it was the last, but curiosity compelled her to turn back from the borders again and stride into wapun territory. she nosed along the ground half-heartedly, idly wondering if she'd encounter @Skwol in the hinterlands. she didn't have any set plans presently, other than glowering about her assumption that the insolent female had been permanently driven from the territory.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - February 21, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - February 22, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - February 22, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - February 23, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - February 23, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - February 27, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - March 03, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - March 03, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - March 03, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - March 03, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Mahler - March 07, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: redemption has freed the burden from me - by Indra - March 08, 2018, 09:24 PM