Blackfeather Woods but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems;
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna wished so deeply in this moment to delve into the rock of tongues farther than before, so that perhaps she would not surface and thus be forced to face the nightmarish circumstances surrounding her. babes that belonged to a wolf with two faces, the wood empty, blackfeather scarcely recovered from war — how had the night mother seen fit to place this burden upon her now?
hypervigilant as the woman now was, her backswept ears caught the small masculine breath, and the evoker turned her turquoise eyes upon the man she now called dark master. he was pale in the shadows cast by the wintertime trees, strong, his eyes the burn of fresh-minted coins. relmyna studied him openly, inclining her scarred muzzle with an invitation for the man to join her, if he so wished.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Relmyna - February 23, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Kove - February 25, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: but the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems; - by Relmyna - February 27, 2018, 11:41 PM