Fox's Glade and I don't feel no remorse, and you can't see past my blinders
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It would seem that she didn't hear the part where he said he was going to come back before the storm took him away, or perhaps it was easier for her to be angry at him and believe that he had abandoned them. Even so any desire he held within him to be back with Olive and gather up their children died the moment she called him a coward. His eyes went void of emotion despite the sharp throbbing ache in his chest that made him want to weep. 

He was fully prepared to play the part of the cowardly father and run away until she called Onyx a bitch. Then some ungodly amount of anger made him livid and he whirled to face her just as she came toward him.  As her fangs wrapped around his foreleg he too lunged, jaws seeking out the side of her throat where he would bite and pull her away from him if successful. He too had been in many fights and while he would never kill her, he'd definitely wound her until she was forced to hear what he had to say. "If your mother is so perfect did she tell you that I came back? That I came back dying but still trying to fix shit?!" he shouted in her ears, voice bellowing with rage. Granted he'd once again vanished during a hunt, having been forced into shelter during a storm and then collapsing ill before he could return. Perhaps these God's olive loved so much, were to blame for all the mishaps that had kept him from returning no matter how hard he tried.