Bearclaw Valley Monster,how should I feel?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Through the pain his love for this beautiful pale furred woman began to soothe him and he held her close listening to her voice with all of his focus. Here was where he belonged now, perhaps before his chosen path had been to protect and shelter Olive but that had changed. He was needed here more and he'd rather be here than back at Moonspear anyway. Her words made a hint of confusion grip him but he didn't dwell on what she'd meant. He opened his mouth to say sweet words. You won't lose anyone...I'll be here for you but he was well aware just how easy it was to be ripped from this world. If Lonzo was as bad as he was fearing then he'd be a great challenge to Dakarai who hadn't had a real battle in many years.

She pushed closer and he lifted his chin to draw her closer to his chest where she leaned against him, ear to his heart.She said it again, that she loved him and he smiled, the expression sad as she spoke of Olive and his children. "You aren't a replacement, you're my choice. You are...who I have decided to spend my life with, you are who deserves my love and I hope I can prove worthy of yours." he breathed out softly against her fur, eyes closing briefly before she pulled away and looked into them. He returned her look and he gave a blink of surprise. Of course he knew...or he'd hoped at least. She had said it before that she loved him and he'd accepted it immediately because he loved her too, more than anything. "I know Onyx, i hope you know just how much I love you too" he said gently and stepped forward, running his nose along the fur of her cheeks pausing to place a kiss behind her ear.
Messages In This Thread
Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 23, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 24, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 25, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 26, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Dakarai - February 26, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: Monster,how should I feel? - by Onyx Saefyn - February 28, 2018, 10:33 AM