Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Private 
@Onyx Saefyn here we go! Thread number 5!

He was a mess, anxious and on edge, blue eyes almost electric with the feral crazed look in their depths. He hadn't eaten in two days, hadn't laid down to rest for more than two hours at a time. She'd been missing for two days and two nights, this was day three and he was losing it. The silent one hadn't been home either, which he guessed may have been why Onyx had been gone so long. Perhaps after the hunt she'd decided to search the area for the quiet girl that she seemed to feel close to.

Either way, whatever reason, she had been gone too long for him to rest easy. He shoved himself up and out of the den, heading toward the valley's entrance where he would go searching. His heart beat too quickly and his stomach felt ill, breath coming in short pants as he began to panic before even exiting the territory. What if she was hurt or worse? what if I failed yet another woman in my life?.. the thought brought a low groan from his lips as he walked.
Messages In This Thread
Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 02:51 PM