Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When she seemed to curl into herself in fear his gaze widened and he opened his mouth to apologise. He hadn't meant to scare her, he'd never hurt her surely she knew that? But before he could speak, she did, uttering a single name, the only name that could break him in that moment. He froze still gaping and stared at her, flanks heaving as his thoughts raced. Couldn't he ever get away from that woman? Her name haunted him everywhere he went, his relationship with her caused him grief every time he tried to get away. 

Finally he spoke up his voice a trembling whisper "Why...why were you with her? I can't ever escape her can I? No matter what I do, Olive always seems to haunt me." his eyes were filled with grief, fear, and anger. Yet despite how absolutely pissed off he was with Olive, he wanted to know how she was fairing. "Onyx...don't cower like that Love..I won't hurt you" he spoke again and took a tentative step forward, trying to reign in his emotions before this got worse.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 04:12 PM