Bearclaw Valley Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again?
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She continued to flinch away from him and he faltered in his approach,tail tucking between his legs as he feared what he'd done. He'd accidentally reminded her of Lonzo. The knowledge that he'd scared her that badly caused his ears to flatten back against his head, sorrow making him look like a kicked puppydog. 

Then she looked at him and begged him to stay and he gave a low whine, moving toward her slowly on his belly and hesitantly touching his nose to hers. "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be going off to find Olive. To tell her that she's my past, to...to confront her on her part in the sorrows of my life" he spoke as calmly as he could though he feared what Olive may have said to her. "I'll never be like Lonzo. I yelled...I yelled because I've been scared these few days. First the quiet one goes missing and then you vanish while hunting. I was so scared that you were hurt or worse...I..I thought i failed to protect you...i thought I lost you" his voice shook and he stuttered, trying to keep his voice gentle despite the mess of emotions inside him. "And you walked in and greeted me like nothing happened. I was so relieved but...I was hurt. That you hadn't come home to warn me you were going away for a bit. You just...let me worry.." he trailed off and pressed his forehead to her shoulder, his own tears dripping at this point. For a man he sure did cry openly.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where are you now, Are you lost? Will I find you again? - by Dakarai - February 24, 2018, 07:25 PM