Bearclaw Valley you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra u child wowzers. she's out unless they attack her!

indra's scornful gaze fixed unabashedly on reigi, her hackles stirring again as she noted the filling of the wolf's svelte stomach. a kaleidoscope of fierce emotions canvassed out in front of her - disgust, anger, scorn - every one as negative and stronger than the last. she looked to xan then knowingly, having at last an ounce of proof to light fire to her suspicions: he was wink-wonking her.

she had her vague suspicions, but here it was plain as day by the bulge in reigi's ribcage. his affection for her had been the death of his duty.

her blackened gums curled back in derisive sneer. more than once this mute creature had defied the hierarchy: indra had not forgotten how seconds before xan had arrived, reigi had stared unflinchingly at her - how she refused to submit or show her rank despite the silent exchange of indra's dominant posture. indra would never forget how she had slunk off of the sunken boulder days prior, threatening her sister.

she fixed her gaze on reigi's indolent muzzle and spoke slowly, her tone as cold as the iciness held in her usually honeyed gaze. "you'll never be able to teach her. she's stupid." indra meant in more ways than one: she didn't talk, she refused to observe social hierarchy, she ran away often.. every man's dream: a silent body in which to bury your dick in, with no complaints ever uttered, no conversations ever held -- just a pillow for a teenaged boy to drive into. she lifted her muzzle and regarded reigi with a simpering, knowing smile. "congratulations on your retarded children."

indra didn't wait for a response -- as soon as her words left her mouth she knew how hateful they were, but she was too angry to regret it now. without even so much as looking upon xan she turned around, childishly kicked snow in reigi's direction with a hind foot, and stalked furiously off. she needed to get away from them, away from the void that surrounded them and sucked out common sense and dignity -- she needed laurel.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you'll have to watch me struggle from several rooms away - by Indra - February 26, 2018, 09:06 PM