Duck Lake You always come my way, It repeats all over again
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Oh how he cursed his weakness in that moment. He struggled once more to get up as she screamed his name, eyes rolling desperately as the world spun once more around him and he fell flat on his face. Her name repeated in his mind over and over like a prayer and as she faded from sight he screamed. All his pain, all his fear, all his anger poured into one air shattering howl and he fell silent once more.

His head throbbed and he felt himself fading into unconsciousness but before he did he uttered words he never thought he'd use. "God's I beg of you, no matter what the cost to me in the end even if it be my life, please allow me to get to her in time. I've done wrong and I've turned away from you but I lay here before you a broken man. Please give me the endless strength and energy to return Onyx Saefyn to safety" he beseeched the very beings he blamed for the ruin of his life. As he finished the last words his voice was nothing but a whisper taken by the wind and he passed out, only to awaken a day later.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You always come my way, It repeats all over again - by Dakarai - February 27, 2018, 10:14 PM