Ankyra Sound he was always in the fields, working on his flying
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
he was still nursing his wounded nose (and pride) with a flat wrist when nyx calmly strode on the scene, cool as a freshly cleaned cucumber and obviously very privy to the unfortunate event that had just transpired. he leveled her a squint, unable to keep his face serious -- try as he might to remain composed, a goofy snigger burst from his pursed lips and he placed his leg down on the ground as he considered her quip.

she was mistaken in thinking he wouldn't take her up on it -- well aware there might be fangs involved (ingram wasn't experienced enough yet to know whether or not he liked it rough anyway), ingram gleefully fell in line with the joke. "well, since you offered." he swung his muzzle right up into her face, expectantly blinking with a shit-eating grin on his face.

either way, he was probably about to be disappointed - she probably hadn't meant it, and even if she did go through with her ploy, he would feel guilt. chusi was still fresh on his mind and unfortunately for the eyjolfur boy, the crab's pinch was not the worst thing to have happened to him that week.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was always in the fields, working on his flying - by Ingram Sr - February 28, 2018, 11:22 PM