Blackfoot Forest I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Aries's speech was deflected without a response though they echoed in his mind. foolish...foolish....foolish protector his self given nickname only gave him more of a resolve to fight for Onyx. Yes. He was a fool, but a fool who was willing to die for an innocent, A fool who was willing to die for the one he loved. He could accept being a fool because he was being foolish doing a good thing. 

As he lunged for Lonzo he was slammed into by a weight surprisingly heavy, a sharp pain burning into his shoulder as he slammed down into the snow and slid. Quickly he regained his footing, blood dripping from his shoulder as he began to circle Aries. He didnt want to fight Aries but by the way the boy attacked and spoke, he wouldnt have a choice. "I have won in the past, you speak as if you know my years of life yet you have been on this earth for such a short time." he responded in a voice so calm it surprised even himself. "Your arrogance makes you think you are invincible, yet no matter how strong you are there will always be one stronger."He continued to circle,eyes focused in on his son.

Arrogance. It was something he knew too well and it was something he thought perhaps he could use. "Go ahead boy. Make your move. Svartell versus Svartell" He mocked and antagonized. He would not fight, he would hold back and pray that Aries would be spurred on by his blood enough to leave Lonzo to Mawk. Taking Cassiopeia down had been enough to make him hate himself, he wouldn't do it to Aries unless he feared for his own life.
Messages In This Thread
I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - February 25, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Mawk - February 26, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Aries - February 28, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I know I'm a wolf and I've been known to bite - by Dakarai - March 03, 2018, 10:52 PM