Ankyra Sound they might have split up or they might have capsized
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
his gaze rose from the claw as the wolf neatly pirouetted, her actions bringing a small smile to his lips. slowly his unsure expression disappeared, replaced by a playful grin as he felt his spirits lighten. the last few weeks had been so tumultuous the boy hardly knew the tension he was carrying -- until it lifted off of him leaving him free as a feather in the wind.

"i would not be involved in the catching of that thing," ingram declared with a wide grin as he imagined the size it would necessitate to feed the entire pack. his ears fell at her next question, unsure of how to handle it in a way that did not incriminate him or his siblings.

"uh, well... no, i guess not really. i mean i get lycaon roe every once in a while, and wylla likes her mushrooms.. why? is that normal where you're from?" he canted his head to the side, suddenly looking at the cream wolfess anew. "where are you from, anyway?"
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they might have split up or they might have capsized - by Ingram Sr - March 07, 2018, 06:36 PM